header
Welcome Guest to ServerDoc - Auto Restart crashed servers and programs (game www ftp servers) with remote control panel
ServerDoc

· About ServerDoc
· Download/Purchase
· Getting Started
· User Guide
· Forums
· Feedback/Suggestion
· Mailing List
· Link To Us
· Your Account
· Linux

ServerDoc - Auto Restart crashed servers and programs (game www ftp servers) with remote control panel: Forums

Serverdoc :: View topic - BF1942
BF1942

View previous topic :: View next topic  

ne0h

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: BF1942 Reply with quote

So is it hopeless? I read that the game restarts the app upon map change. Is this why after about 3 hours I have 10 BF1942_w32ded.exe open? I need a program that will close out crash windows and also restart the server if it crashes without an error. My BF2 server does this all the time just closes without an error or gives some nasty AI error. I tired of remote desktoping in and closing errors out and restarting the server. So I got this program and it works great for BF2, but for BF1942 it opens up server after server after server. How can I stop this? Please help!
sanderso
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe not hopeless. If you want to contact me on IM (yahoo, msn etc) I'd like to work on some code to support BF1942/VN etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ne0h

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright I added ya to my MSN. I dunno what help I can be...but I'll try whatever I guess...currently using BlackBagOps...but I personally like your setup better.. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has this issue been fixed as i've just recently been noticing that when i log into my box with my bf1942 server on it, it has 3 or more bf1942 servers running instead of the one that sd is supposed to be controling.
cpgaming

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest was me i didn't realize i wasn't logged in when i made that last post sorry for that.
sanderso
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah sorry for the late reply (People normally post in the other "serverdoc" part) I dont check this one as much.

Answer is not yet. BF1942 reloads itself on map changes so the process ID is changed - this is why serverdoc thinks its crashed and starts another copy.

I'm installing BF1942 shortly to program a work around that should work on WinNT & better. (not win95-ME)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sanderso
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpgaming - BF server seems to have a file generated called bf1942.pid , can you please check if you have that file in same folder as bf1942.exe?

I dont know if this is a newish thing or something I overlooked a long long time ago...

Do you have any BFVN servers? see if there is any .pid files there also if you do.
Daisy22

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:53 am    Post subject: Hello everyone ! Reply with quote

Any error in this server because its not working properly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Serverdoc Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: